From:
sue thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Dec 2005 23:59:09 -0500
I have added just a few more items on eBay, this will be the last items
listed to be shipped in time for the holidays.  Please take a look,, and
check after the holidays for many, many more items.  I simply am too
tired and cannot get it all on in time for holiday delivery.  I have
auctions to keep things going here at the shelter, so I will always have
items listed as I go through everything here at the house while packing.

I have 2 ferrets that came in just before hurricane Wilma, I have them
up for someone to name them.  All funds go to feeding the animals, vet
bills, meds, etc.

Happy Holidays to all

Sue & the Animals
Please visit my eBay auctions, always raising funds for food, meds,
spays and neuters,
http://stores.ebay.com/Ferret-Cat-Rescue