Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 16:30:54 -0600
A couple of days ago I got a bag of (dead) mice from a nearby animal
research.  I gave the ferts one each, and they knew right away what to do
with them..  They ate the front halves, then stashed the rest before bed..
Of course, I had to throw those out..

The problem is, the next morning they got up, spent ages trying to find
them, and wouldn't eat thier breakfast (tinned food)..  Since then, they
haven't touched thier food, except for the dried food..  I was planning to
give them a mouse each once a week or so, but it looks like they want them
more often..

Does anyone else feed thier ferrets on mainly mice?  It would be ok to do
so, wouldn't it, since the mice provide an all-round balanced diet?  I'll
keep offering them thier other food though, but I guess it comes down to
what they want..  Fussy buggers :)

- Reet