From:
"Mozian, Demetria R" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2008 08:48:50 -0400
Hi Phyllis:

This is my first post, but I've lurking for a while. Anyway...YES, I
saw it. I was recording on my DVR, so I watched it several times. I am
always excited to see ferrets on TV, but I also realized that they used
an actual sick ferret. I could see that he had a little sable face and
I really hope they are taking very good care of him/her.

Have you or anyone else seen the Kraft Bagelful commercial with the
ferret? It's a very cute commercial, but they use a fake tail and have
it making fake noises. They always have ferrets making fake noises on
TV, though. I actually bought some Bagelfuls just because they used a
ferret. :-) They are pretty good, actually.

Demi