From:
"Phyllis A. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 22:45:13 -0500
Sorry I am really behind in my reading the list I hope you have found
the answer and a new vet by now.  Where do you live?

I remember reading your first posting.  I hope he will get well by
himself and keeping him still like my Hope did with her spine.  If
it is an urine track infection, I hope the antibiotics have worked.

Phyllis and the Wigglies: Generosity, Grace, and Joey (Joy)
In Loving Memory: Faith, Hope, Constance, Bandit, and Charrity