From:
Rachel Summers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 23:22:33 -0500
I read this post and just wanted to say be careful.

I have a similar experience except the other night the cat decided it
didnt like my ferret and swiped the side of his face with his claws and
now my ferret had 100.00 worth of vet bills.and the cat will never be
allowed near my ferrets again .It only took a split second and I couldnt
do anything to stop it because it happened to fast.A animal is a animal
and you cant trust a unknown cat especially to your ferrets.

Rachelle