Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 18:40:13 -0700
Hi all

Things have been real slow.  This is a good thing.

A little guy named Eddie came in today.  He waz met by a bunch of little
ones to numerous to mention.  I introduced everyone to everyone to make
sure they knew each other.  They greeted him well.  Then it waz time
for da usual gossip session to find out what is going on at home.  They
talked for quite a while about this and dat.  Then it waz off to explore
and see all da sights and attractions.  I later saw them over in da
Fields where they were playing in da grass and rolling aroud.  I don't
know what it is but we seem to find it facinating to play in da grass.
They were having a good time just running around and playing in it.
They later got into a game of chase da ferret and soon there waz ferrets
running everywhere.  Eddie waz right in da thick of it and chasing
everyone.  They ran and ran but after all da exercise they had to head
out to Hammock Haven where they picked out a large hammock and proceded
to take a power nap.  He said to send hiz luv and lots of ferrety kisses
to his mommy.

I am off for a nap myself.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee