From:
BELMONT COUNTY RACEWAY PARK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 09:15:59 -0500
Our local paper also is sensationalizing the ferret bite incident with no
mention of the fact that it may have not been the ferret.  I'm waiting to
see what happens and if our paper will print it the ferret wasn't guilty.
If they don't then I'm going to blast them and I hope every other ferret
owner in Belmont County who receives the TL will do the same.  I all ready
had calls from people who were shocked and upset by this vicious ferret
attack and concerned that I own some.  I set these "sheep being led to the
altar" straight and told them never to believe what the media prints without
getting the whole story.

And I was just now getting my relatives to think of ferrets as cute and
cuddly.<sigh>

Barb
Baby, Patches( I eat hard chow now), Jennifer, Wiggles(Yeah! I moved back
in with Patches), and Buddy