From:
Kelleen & The INSANE 10 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 1996 22:27:17 -0800
Hey all you's neat people,

It's us The INSANE 10 once again!  We wanted to tell you 'bout some great
news our Mommy got yesterday.  It was sorely needed cuz Mommy had a really
bad day up till then.  You see Mommy had placed our friend BoBo (used to be
plain ol' Bo) in a home on a trial run.  There was another fert there but he
was 7 yrs. old and unneutered and had never lived with a single fert befo re
this.  Mommy was worried it might not work and told the lady well in advance
that BoBo might have to be placed somewheres else.  Well things were not
goin' well and Mommy decided 1 week was long 'nough to keep this up and she
went to retrieve BoBo.  Mommy felt real, real bads about it all and knew the
lady had become too attached to him and had warned her bout's that.  Well
our Mommy knew the lady would be unhappy to see BoBo go but she certainly
did not expect the level of hatred she received.  It was very tense for a
short bit and then Mommy left with BoBo, so tense she forgot to ask for the
two favorite toys she had given to the lady for him:-( Now Mommy will have
to find some more toys for him.  Boy was that rough on Mommy who then wanted
to cry all day long over it.  Once she got BoBo home tho she knew she had
made the right decision for BoBo's sake.  He used to be this real bouncy,
loving little boy and all of a sudden he was very cautious, afraid and
unhappy.  It took him 24 hours here before Mommy saw him do his customary
major bouncing dance that he had always done before.  Mommy was so overjoyed
to see him do that once again that she cried a good cry this time.  After
Mommy saw how changed he was she no longer felt quite as bad since it proved
to her that he was being traumatized there.  She still felt bad tho.

Then the mail came!!!  In the mail was an envelope from a good friend of
ours from the FML.  He remembered when Mommy posted that FANG wasn't doing
too well and we would even run out of postage money soon.  He had said he
would send some postage money as soon as he could.  Well Mommy figured after
all the wonderful people on the FML joined and sent oodles of extra money to
help us that he would not do that.  Boy was she surprised to find a nice
note and two $20 in that there darn envelope to help cover postage!  You
guys are simply amazing in your love for us little ferts.  That jus might
cover the postage for 4 or 5 months!!  WE LOVE YOU SPECIAL GUY!!

Then 2 hours later another really neat thing happened.  We gots us a call
from a young guy sayin' he hads him a fert that he didn't want and would we
come get her.  Well you don't gotta ask my Mommy twice!  Off she went to
gets her.  Weird story the guy told tho.  Said some lady gave her to him a
short bit ago and he no longer wanted her.  He went into the house and Mommy
'spected him to just carry her out but here he come with a brand new cage
from Petsmart with the $40 price tag still on it.  Inside was the little
fert and new food bowl and towels to sleep in.  In his hand there was a bag
of Iam's kitten 3/4 full and about 1/2 bag of Tidy Cat and a pooper scooper
with some of the sticker thingy still on it.  He actually GAVE us all this
stuff to go with the fert!  Mommy is still amazed and wondered if something
illegal was up but we have no proof of that.  So to our home came little
Miss ROCKY (and all the goodies<G>)!  Mom made a funny when she said maybe
she should change BoBo's name to Balboa and then we would have Rocky
Balboa!!  LOL!  But she ain't gonna do that fer real <G> (we's threatened
her with raisin torture like Tater done to PAw PAw).  Anyways she introduced
Rocky and BoBo today and they gets along jus fine and now Mommy plans to
place them as a pair so they has each other to loves and plays with
forevermore<GG>.

Needless to say Mommy was feelin' jus fine after all that!  She still feels
bads 'bout what happened with that lady and hopes she don't go sayin' real
bad things 'bout FANG but if she does there ain't nothin' we's can do 'bout
it.  If anyone evers asks us 'bouts what happened we will jus tell them the
truth and then they will hopefully understand.  Mommy says lookin' out fer
the welfare of animals ain't always pretty and it ain't always happy.  So
you jus gotta accept that from the start and hope there is a lot more
happiness than sadness.  We thinks our Mommy is right and we are very proud
of her for all she does fer us ferts and we licks her tears away when it all
gets really sad.  It's the least we can do after all.<GG> Bye for now buts
we will be back!<GGG>

*      Kelleen & the INSANE Animal House              *
*      President and Founder of F.A.N.G.              *
*      (Ferret Association of Neverending Glee)       *
*      405 S. Orchard   Boise, Idaho  83705           *
*   I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday!  *
*   All they want is lots of love and great chow.     *
*         Idiocy is our only option!                  *
*     Dustin Hoffman from movie Outbreak              *