From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 10:42:58 EDT
Hello,

I am trying to find out if there is anyone in the Tucker GA area that
could do a walk in check on the Petco in Tucker GA.  If so, could you
e-mail me please.

On my Y&R actress.  Ms. Furbie.  I have changed her name to Furber.  I had
written about this little lady not wanting to stay at the shelter when she
was taken back.  Rehab completed.  To let everyone know she is still with
me.  She even tries to play in her own way.  I am getting her a rice box
today.  She has gained alot of weight.  This ferret actually wakes up
every 3 hours on the dot to take care of eat, drink, poop on a schedule.
She is something else.  Next week I am going to get her cleared by the vet
so I can introduce her to another docile ferret.  She had pasturella at
one time.  That is one bacterium that is stubborn and aggressive.  I just
wanted to let everyone know the piglet is fine.  There was one time when
she would not eat kibble.  I mean it was months approx 6 or 7.  But, after
rehab mommie found out about the popcorn she was sneaking and eating.  She
has been non stop on the kibble as though she is making up for lost time.

I do have another rehab I would like prayers said for her name is Munchin.
She has been going through some changes also.  She goes in for a barium
next Tuesday.  She is now holding down food.  But, things change in a
short period of time with these guys.

Thank you for the support you all and Juliana from Ferret Business of Ga
have given.

Benita