From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2013 18:10:38 -0500
Paw Prints on My Heart

Four little paws walked on my heart
Ever to change me, right from the start

So many the number,the pawprints they left
To love me forever, this was thier gift

They came and they left, each one having it's day
Each one very special, for that was their way

Four paws came to love me, four paws, oh how they did
They gave me the joy that one feels as a kid

I listened their cadence, I listened the sound
My heart will remember, the march round and round

I'll cherish each one as of course it should be
Pawprints on my heart, so many to see.

         Sue Pyron
         11/25/13