From:
Dave Welch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 07:57:52 -0400
Hello all,

I am hoping someone can provide me with a very good ferret vet for
southern NH/Boston.  I recently moved to the area and I have an elderly
ferret who I need to take to the vet for a check-up.  If you could
provide me with the name of the vet, phone #, and town they are located
in that would be of great assistance.

Thank you in advance from the fuzzy crew of Rune, Ash, Lea, Kayla, Panda,
and their two feline counterparts Azrael and Epiphany.

and their human, Dave Welch