From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 12:08:22 -0400
Ouch!  I've put doggerel among things ferret.
Read this wish; feel free to share it:
Enjoy the soon Symposium
with laughter toil, and minds a'hum.
Bring back the knowledge you glean from it.
Reinvent your mind, like dear friend Grommet.
Opps, I've put in dogs again...
Ignore the species, though, and then:
Have FUN!  Make mem'ries you can savor
and treat Atlanta to your favor!

----

So, tell us all on the FML: what are you looking forward to in Atlanta?

DO eat some peaches and pecans for me, and be sure to HUG the folks who
have worked so hard to make the Symposium a reality while you are there.
It's the South: you don't have to stand on propriety. ;-)  Get in there
and hug!

Apologies extended to "Wallace and Grommet" and to all those Southerners
who don't hug (all 27 of them)...

Oh, and have fun at the zoo and the university for me, too!

Hey, another year family life won't be so demanding so I'll be around
for a Symposium then.  Meanwhile, though, I charge you to have my share
of the fun there for me as well as having your own.

Make me happy: tell all of us on the FML, including me, what you are
looking forward to, and what questions your travel with to Atlanta.