From:
benny pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 07:24:27 -0400
Okay Fuzz-lovers, in keeping with the recent bobtail theme, I've got one
for ya!

Years ago, we adopted a very young bobtail.  But THIS bobtail was not a
fert, but a cat(a Manx).  One day as the fuzzies were having their field
day in the family room(protected by a baby gate) Tiny, the cat decided he
would finally go over the gate to check out what all the fuss was about
in the family room.  Things went well, for a little while until...
DUM,DUM,DUM, he was spotted by Princess, protector of the pack, bigger
and better than any animal on earth(this is what SHE thought as she only
weighed about 1 1/2 lbs at the time!) able to leap tall buildings in a
single bound.  Tiny was perched on the back of the couch, hind end
towards Princess.  In a flash, and I mean flash, Princess was up on that
couch with a chomp of furry cat bobtail SECURELY in her teeth.  Tiny let
out a yeowl and ran for the gate.  This was difficult to do with a fert
hangin on for dear life from yer tail(or lack thereof)!!  Down off the
couch he jumped, across the room, with Princess in tow.  When he reached
the baby gate, he junped to the top and sat there with Princess hanging
there from his bob.  We were laughing SO HARD that it took us a minute
or two to rescue Tiny.  Princess was quite proud of herself, with fluffy
tail to prove it, that she had run of this intruder from HER family
room!!!  Needless to say, Tiny never went over that gate again!!

Hee Hee from Me
Sue & Crew---Princess, Oscar, Nikki, Sammy, & Chance
Watching from the Bridge--Smokey, Bandit, Boots, Samantha, Little teeny =
Lucky, & Tori