From:
New Rainbow Bridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2008 11:06:45 -0500
Many of you know me - Steve Bodofsky - as one of the operators of the
Last Chance Ferret Rescue, just outside of Philadelphia, PA. Others
know me from my poem, The Rainbow Bridge, or my retail site, The New
Rainbow Bridge (www.newrainbowbridge.com).

But in real life, I'm an automotive writer. You know that emissions
test you had to take your car in for? I wrote the training for nearly
every state in the US. And I've written for just about every auto
supplier, from A to Z - AAA to Zoom Technology.

I've just released a new book, especially for consumers, to help you
get more miles out of every gallon of gas you buy. Called "Slashing
Prices at the Pump," it includes the most valuable tips for squeezing
more miles out of every tankfull.

But who cares? Gas is cheap; it's below $2 a gallon, right? First off,
when did $2 a gallon become cheap? And second, don't believe for a
minute that it's going to stay that low. You can bet that gas prices
will start rising again after the first of the year, and will probably
climb back to $4 or more by Memorial Day.

Slashing Prices isn't loaded with tips that no one can use, such as
drafting or turning the engine off when you roll down a hill. I wrote
it with my mother in mind; every tip is something I'd want Mom to know,
and is well within her ability to use. If Mom couldn't do it easily
and safely, it didn't make the book.

Why does all this matter to the ferret community? Because every dollar
earned from the sales of Slashing Prices at the Pump helps support the
Last Chance Ferret Rescue. So not only do you save money on gas, but
you can help keep us caring for lots of needy ferrets.

You can order a copy of Slashing Prices at the Pump for just $14.95
plus shipping. Ask to have your copies signed at no extra charge. To
learn more about Slashing Prices at the Pump, stop by my web site,
www.AutoTechNow.com, or call, toll free, 1-800-259-1745.

Makes a great gift for someone you know; discount pricing available on
quantities of 12 or more.

Steve Bodofsky
The Last Chance Ferret Rescue, and
The New Rainbow Bridge