From:
MRS JENNIFER L HUTCHINSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 1995 15:29:26 EST
I don't agree with making all ferret owners records to be open to the public
or avalible on line.  I am a member of NAFA and a Judge for NAFA and I have
nothing but respect for Chuck Skaggs and his orginazation.  I like the fact
He doesn't give out my name and # to any one.  Alot of people go through
NAFA because he doesn't give out member info and alot of people can't have
their name given out because of where they live or how many ferrets they do
own.  One thing I can say for NAFA they aren't out for the money, Their
purpose of NAFA is to better educate ferret owners and better the ferret.
They run a very honest organization and don't charge alot for registering
ferrets through them.  Other member records aren't given out to any other
breeders or vets without the permisson on that member.  I personally don't
want my my personal info to be public doman.

Jennifer Hutchinson & the Curious Critters Ferretry