From:
Robin JOnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Dec 2005 02:54:23 -0800
Gordon wrote:
>This autopsy was revealing.  In fact this rare Chinese gator was taken
>by ferrets just in time!  These gators reproduce in extreme numbers and
>will just totally destroy the environment if they are loose.  Those
>ferretsdid all of us an extreme favor by ridding the area of this
>Chinese gator!

Seems the ferrets gave us one more thing to be thankful to them for!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH show me the gators!!!!  Back up Steve Irwin the REAL
crocodile hunter is here!

Tis I, SUPER TONKS ::::flying aroaund the room::::  I will get those
gators.  Anyone need a new purse?  Aunty Kathleen, this would be better
than that ugly armadillo bag!  ::taking off in a swirl of cape:::

SUPER TONKS