From:
TAYLOR DIANE M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 08:54:35 -0600
Where does time go so very fast?  I was looking at my calendar today and
realized that next month will be one year that my sweet little Ripley and
then 2 weeks later my Squirty passed on to the Rainbow Bridge.  It still
hurts inside when I think about it.  I miss them so much.  Sandee, let
them know their mommy is thinking about them and misses them terribly.
There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about them.  One year
already.  It is hard to believe.  I send my best to all of you out there
hurting over losses and you are in my prayers.  What would this world be
without little furry creatures like ferrets?  They are truly gifts from
God.  Ripley, Squirty, mommy loves you.