From:
Dawn Heisey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 1996 11:22:51 -0400
I'm being forced to move out of my apartment by the end of the month and
have been unable to find a place that will accept my two ferrets.  If anyone
in the area (I live in College Park-Greenbelt area...Maryland) would like to
take two of the most adorable ferrets in the world into their home, please
give me a call at 301-474-2124 or write to me at [log in to unmask]  I'm
willing to give them up for free, including their cage (a big three-level
thing) and all the trimmings, to a good home with someone who will love
them.

Dawn Heisey