From:
Mellisa Eberle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 01:26:35 -0600
Tonight, I went in our local SuperPetz store.  The store typically houses
their ferrets in just a 20 gallon aquarium above their rodents.  In the
last couple of years, they added a single hammock.  Tonight, I went to
the store and the aquarium was EMPTY.

The store had 4 baby ferrets, housed in a wire cage right beside the
rabbits, guinea pigs and chinchilla's enclosures.  Their cage had a
hammock, a liter box, and a toy.  The cage was clean with plenty of food
and water.  Five customers were lining up their hands through the bars of
the cage to pet the tiny ferrets.  Only two were awake, but adored the
attention.  I even saw a dook!

If anyone has time, please send a thank you letter or give the store a
call.  This is a HUGE improvement.  Please help offer a positive response
for their changes.  Here is the contact info:

SuperPetz
7958 Crestwood Blvd.
Birmingham, AL 35210
205-951-1975

Mellisa (still trying to make one small difference!)
Boo, Cid, Hope and Chatters too!