Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 16:19:03 -0500
Hi all.  It is now my turn to panic.  Most of you know that I have 4
fuzzies.  You've all read about Vin Dweezil, etc.  What is my story?

Well, about 1 week ago, I discovered that my rubber "twistie" curlers,
were missing.  I have about 10 medium sized (purple) and ten small
(pink).  Well, somebody didda poo-poo out of context (meaning on my
fricking floor instead of the box), and it had chunks of rubber in it.
The chunks however were green, not purple or pink.  We have no idea who
the culprit is - they are all acting their normal selves - but this has
scared me into distraction - remember how I lost Helena in December.  Now
no one is acting funny - no tummy acheyness, no funky poo's - since this
first one.  We have found all but two of the curlers - and they were
stashed so many places, it is kinda hard to believe.  My son, at one
time had lost his "Neon green" eraser.  We found it relatively quickly -
but now it is missing.  I don't think that they could munch through the
curlers - as they have metal in the middle of em - and I don't think they
could turn neon green - so we are leaning towards the missing eraser.
Now the tough part.  How do we figure out which one ate it - should I
take them all in for an x-ray?  I lean heavily towards Vin Dweezil -
simply because he is so incredibly spazoid - that he would be the only
one dumb enough to eat it....lol.  Should I pick up some ferret lax and
dose em all?  Anyone that would like to interject an opinion here, please
do!!!  I sure would appreciate it!!

Thanks guys!

Kim and Her Furry Army of Albuquerque Idiots.

Lord, help me to be grateful for what I have, and not greedy for what I
want.....