Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 11:35:57 EST
>Subject: New Ferret owner - bad sleeping habit
>
>Im a new owner of a 2 year old male neutered ferret.  He likes to sleep
>in his litter pan even tho I have a nice hammock and a nice little basket
>with a towel for him... previous owner allowed him to sleep in the litter
>box ... Can anyone advise me?
>
>[PL]

I've taken in litter-box sleepers as well... apparently these ferrets like
the feel of a solid wall next to them for security, since they quit using
the pan as a bed when I provided them with a plastic shoebox or clay pot
to sleep in.  Just an idea....

Carla Smith
WhyNot? Ferrets Rescue/Assistance
El Paso, TX