From:
Dewey Boy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 06:47:36 EST
Hello, do you need someone to baby-sitt your ferrets while you are away from
your house?  Well please ask me.  I am 12 years old and VERY responsible.  I
am currently researching about ferrets and plan to buy one in the next month
or so.  I live in Commerce Twonship, Michigan (Near Detroit, Michigan).  If
anyone that lives close to me needs a ferret sitter, please e-mail me and
ask for me to be the sitter.