From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 14:59:37 -0500
Who says people who visit can't get addicted.  I don't know about one of
my fosters.  Her name is Sashay, the sister of Percy who went to the
bridge last 5th of July.  Well here's what happens.

My mother and niece come in state for a visit.  Before leaving for work I
say.  "Don't take any animals out" Especially, Sashay Why do I say this?
Because mom can be a bit of a kid and not pay attention in the excitment.
Then I have a predicament that could have been avoided.  Low and behold,
I come home to a badly behaving ferret... There are 16 ferrets in the
home.  So, she did not have to be the one picked up.  I find newpaper
shredded, water bottle pulled from holder and food turned over.  I think
MOTHERRRRRR..

When you have a 4 year old snickering and then a mother snickering you
know the deal... I go over the reason why we don't start things.  Sashay
is on a routine..... Now, I have to discipline.  #1 rule do not pick up
ferret that is not behaving appropriately.  Even though she is cute,
lovable, and persistent, she is still an undercover manipulator.  I know
this...Then I say why am I saying this to them a 4 year old kid and an
a 50 something year old kid.  What the heck let them enjoy their time.

Well they leave and I decided for Christmas to get my mother a computer.
Yes, she has learned to e-mail.  But, who gets e-mails you named her..
SASHAY.... Not only did she infect my family.  She infected some friends
that came over for a visit.  A couple donated a wonderful cage to me.
While they were there.  Sashay turned on her charm to everyone there.  My
back was turned I hear the paper tear... I say NNNOOOOOOOO don't pick her
up... IT's a trick..... To Late Damage done.  After a while that charmed
wore off.  Her next trick..  I can balance my sleepy sack on my head and
dance backwards while pausing enough to peek out to see who is watching.
I think OH BOY...

Moral of story..  Watch the ferret that can take over the house with her
charm.  It's addictive.  My mom doesn't e-mail me.  She been taken by the
heart strings by Sashay.  I talk to my mom everyday and everyday it's
Sashay...

Just something I wanted to share.
Benita and the Furry Game