From:
Hawkins Melanie S CHPPM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 11:17:12 -0400
Chicken Gravy recipe: If anyone could be so kind as to send me a copy of
the chicken gravy recipe, I would be appreciative. Done. BIG

Door gates: I have a baby gate that I use to keep my gang out of certain
rooms.  Of course they can climb right over it in about 2 seconds, but if
you put cardboard over the mesh they can't.  I suppose that you could even
buy plexiglass and place that over the mesh.

Mites: I have used Tresaderm for treatment of ear mites with my gang,
however, I have noticed that it starts to irritate their ears toward the 12
day.  My friend noticed the same thing with her guys.  So, I give them an
oral dose of ivermectin (combo) for 3 treatments every 14 days.  It's soo
much easier too.  I will get the dosage and ingredients for those
interested.

Orange Skin: My little Gizmo has allergies, so he will bite particular
areas on his body and his skin will turn an orangish color.  My vet. says
that his saliva turns the skin that orangish color and not to worry about
it.  I feel bad for the little guy when his allergies are acting up.

Dooks to all.

Melanie and the gang (Gizzy, Normie, and Moser)