From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 1996 21:37:32 -0500
Meltdown had an episode of syncopy tonight.  This time she came out of it,
but her rhythm was so off that even I could hear it.  There was no pain; she
just went into a faint.  When she came out of it I was cuddling her and
calling her vet.  If she has one in more than 3 hours since she last had her
dig.  we can give her that and see if she comes out of it.  One day she
won't -- probably pretty soon; I guess she won't make it to my birthday or
Christmas, but that's not what's important, is it?  In the last few days she
only wants to sleep, eat, drink, go to the bathroom and cuddle.  It's
probably about the most gentle way anyone can pass on.  Felt you'd want to
know that she has reached this point and that she is still happy and in no
pain.

Sukie