From:
Mary Frerich-Kulesa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 20:04:14 EST
Hi All!!

Tweaky came home from the vet's stay (10 days) on Friday (11-5-04), much
improved from the Friday (10-29-04) before where he looked and acted like
he wouldn't survive that weekend.  He Did!!

The vet ran a blood panel and everything came back normal.  He started
him on 5 mg Prednisolone and 1/4 tab of 0.1 mg tab Fludrocortisone every
morning.

We are having to force feed and hydrate him, but this morning around 5 am
I heard crunching from his condo and turned on the light to find him
nibbling on his kibble.  He was hiding under a baby blanket with just his
nose sticking out and when I went over and looked at him, the expression
on his face and in his eyes was priceless, it was like "OK!!, you caught
me!"  I was so happy, as it's a start to getting the feeding tube removed
from his tummy.

His hair is slowing growing back, but he still shivers a lot when out
and tires quickly, he's really thin and still having some problems with
hydration.  Please remember him in your prayers and hope for the best
out come for this lil bilateral adrenal guy.

Mary