Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 1994 13:14:13 -0400 (EDT)
Hi, About the food situation.  My experience is that canned food is more
likely to cause a build-up of tartar on their teeth.  I know several
breeders who give their ferrets Iams dry kitten food.  I give my guys a
mixture of totally ferret and ProPlan kitten food.

As far as the litter situation goes, my guys do the same thing.  They
love to play in it right after I've just cleaned their litter pans.  I
had tried several different litter products and was totally unhappy with
everything I tried until I found Cat Works.  I tried the sand type which
was horrible as far as my kids breathing that stuff is concerned.  I
tried regular kitty litter and found it didn't do much for the oder.  I
tried the corn cob and not only didn't it control the oder, but it didn't
absorb their urine either.  I finally found Cat Works at PT Moran's and
it is great.

My guys also went into sneezing fits from their litter, but I
think it was because of the dust in it.  I haven't seen that problem with
Cat Works.

Good luck with your ittle sweetie.

Pat and kids; Lucci, Princess, ElSenor, Cherokee, XCaret, Mystic Apache