From:
"Michael Schieman, Mee Maw and ferrets" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 20:48:40 EST
HI folks!

We ain't be done had much pooter time this weekend on account of because
that Mee Maw & Paw Paw keeps hoggin' all them things to theirownselves for
work stuff.

Anyways, we did get a chance to put up a page in memory of our good friends,
Pogo and May-Wee.  It ain't much yet, but it's the best we could do this
weekend.  Stop by, write a letter to their Mama and let her know that you'll
miss the little guys too.  If'n you ain't sure what the Rainbow Bridge is
all about, they's a link on there to the original Rainbow Bridge page at
Ferretworld.  Check it out.

May-Wee and Pogo's memorial page is at:

 http://members.aol.com/emssandy/rainbow.htm

We'll add some more stuff just as soon as Odie remembers where he be done
hided all our round tuits.

Many much loves, hugs and joys,

Tater and Odie

http://members.aol.com/emssandy/personal.com