Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 15:39:00 -0400
Just purchased the 5-In-One harness made by Premier Pet Products
(1-804-379-4702) and am very pleased with it.  Chance is a petite ferret
and I had a difficult time keeping him in other harnesses.  It is easy to
adjust and secure on your ferret.  It includes an adjustable 8' leash.  I
purchased the electric lime for Chance, and he says to tell his Auntie
Tunnel Runner that he looks real sharp when he is out for his walk.  I saw
this harness advertised in Ferrets magazine (July/Aug.) and ordered it
online at www.chorizon.com and received it in about 3 days even though it
said 4-6 weeks when I ordered.  It has a cute little bell and i.d.  tag.
I have no affiliation with this company, but I highly recommend this
harness.

On another note, before we moved, Chance knocked a container of Go-Jo hand
cleaner onto the floor and the cover came undone and he ate some.  This
happened on Memorial Day.  He was throwing up.  I had to have Dr. Barrios
paged and he called me back right away.  He instructed me to administer
Pepto Bismol and to call him again if Chance didn't improve.  Chance was
fine after the first dose, but what a scare for me.  I don't think he ate
much, just enough to make him sick.  I never thought he could get into
that container in the bathroom.  Never considered the possibility of it
being knocked to the floor.  So, when you think your place is totally
ferret-proofed, think again.

Moxie and Chance

--
* Page me online through my Personal Communication Center:
  http://wwp.mirabilis.com/949746 (go there and try it!) or,