From:
Jason Creager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 10:34:43 -0600
Lo and behold...we live in a world of modern wonders!

On the off chance, I entered www.bagbalm.com into Netscape and was whisked
away to the website.

I called the number listed and the lady said that they do not export any of
their products, but she can't be sure if any of the wholesalers do or do
not.

So, I suppose the answer to "Can you get Bag Balm in England?" is "Probably
not."

High Power Rocketry, Uromastyx, Ham Radio, Lasers, and VWs

KC0ERG
[log in to unmask]               Tripoli #6744 Level 1
http://jason.creager.com                NAR #73524-SR Insured