Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 1995 01:00:08 -0500
Sorry for this off topic intrustion.  The pig people do not have a list
yet.  I'm posting for a friend who is looking to acquire peruvian guinea
pigs (long-haired pigs).  The only place in our area is a mall pet store
that sells badly bred everything!

Can anyone point us in the direction of a reputable place or person to
see about peruvian guinea pigs in the Eastern Pennsylvania/New
Jersey/Delaware area?

Thanks.  Please email your responses directly to me.. I do not subscribe
to this list.

Regards,

Sue

[Moderator's note: yes, perhaps off-topic, but seems like we might be
able to help.  BIG]