From:
Erin Pollitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 14:29:39 -0500
Hey!

Here's another question!  In a few months I'm gonna be moving to a place
about 20 minutes from here.  My weasels will obviously be coming too, but
I'm wondering about their transportation.  I can't just leave them in their
cage, because they live in the 6 foot fun-nel cage.  Should I just leave
them in a cat carrier with towels?  Also, how will I get them acclimated to
the new place?  I know it will be pretty stressful on my babies.  Anyone
who has been through this, or can give me any advice please do so!  I want
this to be as comfortable of a change as it can be!  Thanx!

Erin and the Wired Weasels