Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 1997 18:19:16 +0500
Hi y'all, we have found a game that our 6 fuzzbutts love more than anything
except maybe sleeping.  Bear with me and try to picture this: If you have a
couch or a futon they get to play on, get a big comforter and fold it in
half.  Lay it onthe futon so the folded edge is at the edge of the futon and
unfold it.  A little more than half the comforter should be on the futon.
Now pick up the other two ends hanging off the edge and pull so that it is
even with the futon mattress.  Let a fuzzie walk on the comforter until it
is off the futon and the let it drop almost to the floor.  Please do not hit
the floor as severe headaches will ensue.  Then lift up on the comforter and
"roll" the ferret up to couch level again.  Ours absolutely go nuts.  They
fight with each other for position.  If blanket is in down position, They
will leap off the edge of the futon into the vertical part of the blanket
and slide down.  I have found 2 of them will lay down right off the futon on
the comforter and look up at me as if to say "Ready to GO!!" I will roll
them down and up.  She stays like that for 3 or 4 "rotations.  Big fun had
by all, and my arms are getting stronger!  Found out that one Cheweasel is
not enough for 6 ferrets.  Boy do they get possessive.  Had to cut it in
half, and that isn't enough.  Neat toy/treat, need more.  Anybody know
exactly what the ingredients are?  Just wondering.

As for our 6 girls and their poops, no to bad about the box lastely,
considerin g they are not confined, they have free run of one 6' x 9' room
as well as a 12' x 15' room.  Box ore paper by box is about 98% Only one
girl (and you know who you are if you are reading this!) goes mainly on the
floor.

Not too bad I think.  That's enough, bored you enough already.
Bill, Jen and the bosses (Janey, Thorn, Maggie, Joadie, Jaka and Meany(I'll
poop wherever I want))