From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 2005 13:09:27 -0400
Hello everyone.  You may or may not remember me, I joined for a short
time but had to stop because we no longer had internet.  Well, I'm here
to say I'M BACK!!!  because we now have internet again.  Also, I would
like to post that our Samweis is doing MUCHO better!!!  He had stopped
eating and drinking and we had done everything we could except surgery
(because I wasn't 100% sure it was the right thing to do and I want to
feel comfortable with a decision like that).  So we had been feeding him
baby food, gatorade, pineapple juice...and now...he's eating and drinking
on his own (dry kibble and water).  I'm so excited I had to tell everyone
and Julie told me I should come back on here and tell you guys...so I
did ^.^   Thanks Julie and Judy!  And thank God that Sammy is doing so
much better.  He's the sweetest little kisser I know ^.^ He'll kiss you
all day if you let him.  Oh I'm just so excited I could jump for joy, oh
wait...I already did that a few times ^.^ hehe Take care everyone, talk
to you again shortly.

In Christ,
Ann Haager
~Ferrets: Lupi, Dewey, Rainbow, Skittles, Calix, Pearl, Snap, Oreo,
Gandalf, & Samweis
~~Rainbow Bridge: Xanthony, Pixie
~Dogs: Shadow & Onyx
~Cat: Zodiac