Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 21:24:46 -0000
Hello!

This talk about vet's costs has got me thinking about pet health insurance,
it is available for dogs, cats and rabbits so is it available for ferrets?

Does anyone know of any pet insurance for ferrets that is available in the
UK?

Thank you

Cheryl, Magni & Mac

ps I have noticed that we can be much like our ferrets: sharp gnashy teeth,
good claws, quick to pounce and love a good wardance........

pps I am Cheryl, and live with my partner, two neutered hobs - who are both
rescue ferrets - and our mad cockatiel (who incedentally hates the ferrets)
in Chelmsford, Essex, England.  I found the FML through Ferret Central
about 3 weeks ago.

I also like to be creative, I hope this "picture" translates ok
     |    (o)     (o)     |      _=20
           _/------
     --~'