From:
alphachi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 00:45:45 -0500
[Moderator's note: I pass this on as an informational note only.  Please
hold off on another Marshall Farms vs. breeder vs. Path Valley vs. pet store
debate.  We're not ready for another one of those.  BIG]

For those of us considering the acquisition of another fuzzy addition, it
may be of some importance to note that unlike Marshall Farms, which also
goes by the name Marshall Research, Path Valley does NOT sell nor promote
the use of ferrets as lab animals.  Some believe all large breeders are
alike, but in this instance, there is a difference some may find important
due to certain sensitivities or personal ethical considerations or beliefs.
I am passing along this information not to inspire various debates(PLEASE!),
but simply to give the benefit of an informed decision for those concerned.

best wishes,
until next time,
alphachi