From:
"Susan E. Anderson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 17:36:31 -0600
Hi everyone,

Just thought you would like to know that I updated and added the pictures of
the rest of the other critters to my web page.  Please come meet Bandit and
Chester.  Just to let everyone know, Luke, the ferrets and Chester all get
along.  Its just between the two legged and the critters that there is
problems.  Usually they win.  Also, please sign my guest book.  I got rid of
the other one and went to Lpage.  It seems to stay up better and doesn't
have a 25 person limit.  Hope to hear from all of you soon.
--

                   \=/,         _
                 |  @___oo   (
       /\  /\   / (___,,,}_--=
      ) /^\) ^\/ _)        =__
      )   /^\/   _)          (_
      )   _ /  / _)            (
  /\  )/\/ ||  | )_)
 <  >      |(,,) )__)
  ||      /    \)___)\
  | \____(      )___) )___
   \______(_______;;; __;;;
 ---

Susan Anderson
Camelot Boxers
Irving, Texas
http://www.geocities.com/~brindleboxers/

(Boxer) Luke's Milkyway CD (Luke) ~ "Why should I get up, you'll go
        around"
(Boxer) Medousa's Sir Knight in Texas (Chance) ~ "I'm getting there, Mom
- Just 8 more points"
(Fuzzy) Freddy the Freeloader (Fred) ~ "What's in this cabinet Mom?"
(Fuzzy) Bandit ~ "It's bite Luke on the butt time" dook! dook!
(Fuzzy) Snoops ~ "You boys quit pick'n on little ole me"
(Parrot) Chester the Molester (Chester) ~ "Whatcha eat'n Mom, can I try it?"