From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 18:30:34 -0800
The International Ferret Congress is pleased to announce The Derby City
Forum to be held at the Louisville Zoo in Louisville, Kentucky on April
22nd and 23rd, 2006.

Please join us on Saturday, April 22nd as the focus for this event
will be the fun side of ferrets featuring as guest speakers two of
the most fun members of the ferret community:
Rebecca 'Wolfy' Stout and Alexandra Sargent-Colburn.

We are also honored to have Guy Graves of the Louisville Zoo who will
tell us about the Louisville Zoo's captive breeding efforts for the
Black-Footed Ferret and Travis Livieri of the Prairie Wildlife
Organization who will share with us the 25th Anniversary of the
rediscovery of the black-footed ferret.

On Sunday, April 23rd, we will be treated to a Behind the Scenes tour at
the zoo's Black-Footed Ferret Exhibit.

This event is limited to 50 people, so please get your registration in
early!  The deadline for all registrations is April 17, 2006, but you
must register by April 1 if you want to attend the zoo tour.

A conference rate of $69.00 plus tax per night has been arranged at the
Holiday Inn Louisville I-264 located at 4004 Gardiner Point Drive.  Rooms
are limited at this rate and you must request the International Ferret
Congress rate.  It may take a couple of days for this rate to hit the
Holiday Inn computers, so I recommend waiting until at least Wednesday to
make your reservations.  If anyone has problems, please let me know!

Complete information about this event will be up on the IFC website soon.
Please visit:

http://www.ferretcongress.org

or email Judy Cooke [log in to unmask] or Linda Iroff [log in to unmask]

Thanks and hope to see you there!!

Judy Cooke
Co-Director IFC