From:
Laura Ranalli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 08:21:00 -0700
Hello everyone, I just wanted to take the time to thank all of those who
sent along cards, thoughts and prayers on the passing of Taz.  I tried to
respond to everyone but incase I missed anyone, I am sending this.  You
are a wonderful and caring group of people and I want you to know how much
your support has helped us through this, especially those who shared their
experiences in dealing with their own loss of a ferret, (this is my first
time dealing with the loss of a ferret).  I am so grateful for this list
and all of those who have shared experiences and information.

Thank-you Sandee for guiding our Tazy over the bridge, I hope he knows how
much he is loved and missed by us.  I think about him everyday and want him
to know he took a big piece of my heart with him.

Laura, Mike
Max & Kiwi
Missing Taz