From:
Eden Rain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 16:49:37 -0700
Lemke has come down with bronchitis, and the vet gave us baytril to "make
it go away" which of course he detests (we're working on a plan C for
getting it down him right now)but I'm wondering if there's anything else I
can do to make him feel better.  we were focused on his diabetes for the
most part when we were talking to the doc & the bronchitis is such a
"normal - you can just take a pill for it" disease I didn't worry about it
as much, but in Lem's opinion it's at the top of the problem list so I
figured I'd check & see if anyone had any good suggestions.

Thanks,
Eden - who think's she's been infected with bronchitis by the ferret.

Eden Rain