Date:
Sat, 10 Dec 2005 08:56:00 -0500
I am a proud ferret owner of 6 wonderful ferrets.  Petey, my 'old' man
is an est. 6 years old...has had adrenal surgery and now has insulinoma.
So I have him on pred and melatonin.  One of my young females, Merry....
is adrenal (breaks my heart).  I have her on Melatonin everyday...but I
don't think it is working as it has been 3 months with no visible sign
of improvement to her fur.

I am in this for the long haul with my babies and am very sad that they
are so prone to being ill.  Since I am looking at administering medicines
everyday to my furkids...I would like for everyone to post their best
tips on how they do it.  I have been mixing mine with Ferrettone and
letting them lick it from a saucer...but worry because this is EVERYDAY.

Thanks everyone~!

Angie Leon