From:
Sheila Crompton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 16:27:47 -0000
I had hoped that U.K.  ferret owners would have more sense than contemplate
dressing their ferrets up in ridiculous outfits - good god what is the
world coming to.................

An so called entrepreneur of pet supplies is importing the US-made designer
ferretwear into the U.K................... Do British ferrets need to be
made to look complete prats by their keepers?  I'd love to see them try to
put a T-shirt on my Sindy, wow there would be blood everywhere, she'd
certainly stick up for ferrets' rights and hopefully other British ferrets
will react the same way.

If folk want to dress something up for heaven's sake get a Barbie Doll.
The cash wasted on these products could be put to much better use by the
various animal welfares/rescues.

Sheila
Bolton Ferret Welfare & Editor of The National Ferret Welfare Society.
Web Site: www.btinternet.com/~sheila/ferrets.htm  last update 10 Jan 1999
Waiting at Rainbow Bridge: Jill, Deanna Troy, Cameron, Carnath, Button,
Bill & Bobby.