From:
Eric Callagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 21:13:05 EDT
Hi.  I've been planning on getting a ferret this summer for almost a year.
I know that they don't do well in temperatures over 85 degrees.  I don't
have air conditioning in my house and it probilly gets above that.  Will
a ferret be alright if I put a fan next to the cage on hot days or if I
put a bottle with frozen water in the cage so the ferret can lay in it.
I've read in many books that ferrets can be kept outdoor as long as
they're out of the sun, so would a ferret be fine if I just let it
exercise in the cooler parts of the day.  I'll take any advice I can get.

Thank you,
Eric Callagy