Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 12:26:58 -0400
There is NO good reason to destroy those ferrets.

First off, if you can't deal with their care you can post where you are
and find either
1. an adoptive home, or
2. a shelter.

Fur loss in and of itself is not necessarily adrenal.  It can be other
things like a dermal problem.  Even combined with a swollen vulva
sometimes there simply is a coincidental combination of a dermal problem
and a vaginal infection; though the chances of that aren't all that high
it can and has happened.

Most adrenal growths are not terminal; many can wait a while if there is
a good reason to need that -- COMPLETELY DEPENDS ON THE CASE AND THE
INDIVIDUAL.

Complications such as Warp's are incredibly rare; that's why I had to post
for info and why I kept people informed since others asked me to do so to
allow them to learn along with us.  (Always something new to learn with
these guys -- that's a feature.)  BTW, the replies about such complications
came in related to only three other ferrets.  When you consider that the
average number of ferrets is very likely around four or five that means
those 3 come from among around 12,500 to 16,000 ferrets.  I mentioned that
such complications are very unusual, but I guess you missed that if you
were referring to the Warp posts.

POST WHERE YOU ARE LOCATED AND ASK FOR THE INFO ON NEARBY SHELTERS, AND GO
THE SHELTER INFO AVAILABLE THROUGH THE FML AND FIND A SAFE PLACE FOR THESE
GUYS THAT WAY.

Repeat: there is NO good reason to kill these ferrets!