From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 16:25:48 -0700
WOW!  Haz you seen the prizes in dhis rafflie!  ????

There are lots of things in each Prize Basket!  And you getz ta pick
which one you want ta get tickets for!

The monies from dhis rafflie goes to help da shelters in California.
They got lots of wonderful shelters dhere with wonderful fuzzies in them.
And they need our help.  You can buy just ONE ticket for $1.00 or get SIX
tickets for $5.00.  That's all it takes.  You no have ta be rich ta get
tickets.  If that were da case me would never getz ta get any cause mommy
no give me lots of money!  I dhink she should.  I very very cute!  I AM
and you all knows it!

Ok ok.  no talk about me!  Letz talk about da raffle it has lotz of stuff
in it!  I can't choose where I wanna put my money into it.  I gotz some
tickets already but daddy said I could enter again and increase my
chances.  Dooh I knot understand why.  Me thinks I should just get all
prizes anyways cause me so cute.  Opps.  talkin' bout me again.  There
are sleepsacks, and totes and stickers, toys, food, treats, sprays,
hammocks, a painting, even some nice candle stuff!  Dhere's lots of
thiniges but me paws are tired from typing..  so you go look:
http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/

neat huh?  Told ya there was lots of stuff!  Now. will you buy some
tickets???? PPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE

I ask nicely!

$1.00
$5.00
$10.00
$20.00

Or more even!

Pease pease pease buy some tickets!

Lookie what mommie did cause I said I would dress up!
<http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=7710405&uid=421224>

So. now you go buy tickets so I can take this outfit off!

http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/

Hugz & Luvz,
Princess Pepper