From:
phbumble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 19:58:09 -0600
Hello All you ferret lovers out there on the Internet!

This weeks chat is scheduled for Thursday, September 20th at 10:00 PM
Eastern time and I'd like to invite you to come and discuss with us
some of the things we've seen posted on the FML, such as shelters,
rescues and so on.

Normally we don't set aside time for a specific topic(s), but I think
maybe a lot of us ferret folks are in the dark about some issues. We
also might be able to help out in some way, or offer help in others
with the holidays fast approaching.

So Please, join me then, even if you've never attended an Internet
chat, everyone is welcomed and we try hard to make everyone feel
comfortable and at home.

Chris