From:
Alayne Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2010 11:34:05 -0700
Just picked up some Natural Gold for ferrets at a local Petsmart for
$3.75 a bag. Went to another and they were also on clearance, but for
$14.99 a bag. Called a third and supposedly there are out and will be
getting more in soon. Has this been discontinued from manufacturer or
just from certain Petsmart stores? Any thoughts are appreciated.

We have a new ferret who's first activity was to try and steal my
daughters silver necklace from around her neck. Would love to name him
something related to a thief, real or fictional. But haven't come up
with anything so far. Any thoughts? It's a silver male. Thought about
Booger. As in "You Booger, you stole my necklace" but...