From:
"Vicki L. Henderson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 14:28:04 -0500
Just learned of a different disease out there by the name of Lypoma.  It
has to do with fat cells going out of control.  If anyone has any info on
this I would truly appreciate it.  After viewing pix of a ferret that died
from this disease, it sure looks like this is what Buzz has.  He is now
over 6#, his healthy weight being 2.5#.  Have cut out almost all fat from
his diet, he is getting Bob Church's chicken gravy recipe minus the extra
cup of fat and Nutrical, but his belly continues to grow.  Last time he had
his heart checked out, Dec.  28, it sounded clear and free of fluid build
up, yet he continues to take on a hideous bloated look.  Need something
that I can bring my vet on this to maybe get him some help for the right
problem.  Thanks.

--
Vicki L. Henderson-aka-Ferret Fanatic
Ferret Xmas Ornaments: