From:
Brenda S <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 2009 22:56:21 -0500
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to let you know I have listed not one, but two items
on ebay, these will both end on Dec. 10, 2009. They are beautiful
afghans/throws that were made by Kathy Nelton of Michigan around 10
years ago, I had bought them from her website which has since closed.
These have been stored, only out of the bag packaging long enough to
check them out after purchase, and also again when taking pics for the
listing. These are very unique and beautiful items, to find them just
type me in as the seller and it will bring up my auctions. My name is
ferretmommy1.

Please take a look at these two items, one is called "Christmas
Ferrets" and the other is "Rainbow Bridge Ferrets"

And as always, thanks for looking!! You won't be disappointed!

"A dog or cat steals your heart, but a ferret steals your soul."