From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 1997 08:19:47 -0800
Hi all,

Susan Wrote:
>I have two MF ferts, both were rescues -- sort of.  They are thin and
>"wimpy" possibly from the early neutering.  They are plain sables but have
>thick healthy coats.  Both are adults and are the sweetest, most loving and
>docile guys.  They would NEVER bite me.  They are also playful, curious and
>fun.  One has an ulcer but otherwise they seem very healthy, in spite of
>fairly serious neglect in one's case.

I have five Marshall Farms Ferrets who are healthy, robust, intellegent, and
loving.  Two males goe between 2-3lbs, Two other males average 3-4lbs, and a
female 1 1/2 to 2lbs.  I have not seen any evidence of my five being wimpy
because of early neutering.

Take care to all, and I hope all the sick fuzzies get well soon.

Julia